ZincMade is a recently incorporated business focused on technical team training, end-to-end product development, and technical management consulting. We are investing in a solid foundation for our branding. To do so, we are looking for a designer to provide logo design, typography choices, and color selection services.
The resulting brand will reflect the following values:
Is This Gig For You?
The ideal designer:
- Has a solid portfolio of logos and brand designs.
- Asks great questions to get the right kind of feedback they need to make a great design.
- Is comfortable managing a feedback-centric workflow to refine and hone a design.
- Is comfortable time-boxing their work.
The Results I Expect
The output of this work would be:
- A logo suitable for printing on square or round buttons, stickers, etc.
- A logo suitable for use as a banner on a website or in other situations where a rectangular logo is preferred.
- Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer source files for the logo
- A color-pallete for high-contrast reading that degrades gracefully for color-blindness
- A selection of fonts, with weights and sizes suitable for rendering on the web.
What Is The Budget?
Our budget is approximately $2,000 USD, with some wiggle room. This is an inception for a small business, so unfortunately there's not a huge budget.
I am comfortable paying for usage rights of fonts, ideally under $250 for a license that allows unlimited print and digital use.
Email email@example.com a proposal with:
- Your portfolio.
- A set of questions that you would like answered about the work.
- Your timeline of availability.
- An approximate quote for the project.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you!