Excellence is not only about the task at hand.
- It's about treating others well
- It's about accepting criticism
- It's about knowing yourself
Excellence takes commitment.
I have to work to remember:
- To trust first, question later
- To listen with my heart as well as my ears
- To appreciate and explore the subtle complexities of others views
- To give my attention firmly to those who ask of it
- To respond respectfully, honestly, and directly
What values and principles guide your search for excellence?